Friday, October 18, 2019

Last Letter #106


Yep this 2 years is finally up I am now coming home,it feels so weird but good at the same time.   Oh man ya I'm sad that I don't get to see Coleby. Man that is a good last week i was so happy to see that man ball and powder puff went good I'm glad they won!! 


Ok so the 20 lessons I have learned... well these are not in order but here goes nothing!
1. Life is not fair even when you are working 24/7 for God.
2. When you keep the commandments and live worthy blessings are promised to come.
3. Give God your very best in all that you do,( Facing the giants) 
4. Love who you are and where you come from. 
5. If you do something once you can do it again. 
6. learn how to live with and love change.
7. My temper is easier to control when I think of Jesus's face.
8. Only trust those that you know you can depend on. 
9. You learn something new everyday from people, good or bad, only take the good. 
10. No matter what you have done you can always be forgiven because of Jesus Christ. 
11. Faith can get you where you need to be not where you  want to be.
12. Enjoy the little things. 
13. Everyone has their agency and you can't make them change no matter how bad you want them to.
14. Don't ever do a job half done. 
15. Work your hardest at everything you do.
16. You have to focus on the Savior's eyes all day to never take them off. 
17. Forgive because if you don't it's on your head not his or hers. 
18. Learn to not get caught up in the stupid things 
19. Raise my future family in the church and with respect to others. 
20. Love my family with all I have and never give up on them. 

My week. 
Mon, we went to the balloon fiesta and it was awesome to see all those deals go up. I played one of the Assistants to the president in basketball to 21 in boots and jeans and won.  Then the Apodacas took us to dinner at some fancy Italian place. 

Tues. Today was a great day I got to go out with a older couple from my ward and I got to go out to Laguna and see all of the people I served with out there and it really made an impact on me and them. It took all day but it was one of the best days I have had on the mission!  Then we had a late dinner that took most of the night. 

Wed. so Alva a lady on the rez gave us these monster bufalo fry bread tacos it was ridiculous they were so big and just so much meat!! then we tried to find someone to teach. Then our dinner called us and said he would drop it off and boy he did... it was a big ol 5 guys burger I thought we were gonna die!! 

Thurs. My last time going to road runner food bank! it was ok. but we had a little Wendys and we went to do studies and then our zone a while back got called to do be on the crew for the balloon deal for wells fargo, it was good and bad, the wind was blowing and it was not a warm wind at all!! And the sisters were freezing so we gave them our jackets and and we froze. And we waited and they  didn't even take off but we did get to see the fireworks! 

Fri. Well it was my last district council and it was really good I really like to do the object lessons They like that a lot so I hope the next guy can do good too. But then a lady from the Rez Rose, came up and took us to lunch she gave me some gifts and I really grew close to her out there so it was really nice to see her again. Then we had to get a lot of stuff finalized for  the area. But we had kinda a crazy dinner where they just talked about the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings and get this, there is a actual language called elvish that they actually speak!!i I was so out of place. And no I did not burn a suit on my 2 year mark. 

Sat. So we went and moved Isa and Fernanda it was really good Isa is a stud!! and Fernanda is super funny! So they took us to lunch and we really had a good time with them. then we went to another service deal we helped this family move and it was not too bad me and Elser Tanner were on a role so we got a lot done! so Today we did like all day  service it felt so nice! Then we went to the luceros for dinner and had nachos ya it was kinda weird but not to bad at the same time! So we had a really good time there they are really funny so we enjoy going over there a lot!! 

Sun. We had a normal day at church bore our testimonies and it was funny cause half the ward had no clue I was headed home so that was pretty funny!! but ya it was a good Sunday! We then went and Elder Tanner had to get on like a 3 hour call for traning and district leader so he got them both!! Pray for that kid! But then we had a good dinner and on the way back its hard because its dark in the middle of Albuquerque on bikes so that was not the best move but nothing happened we just ended up going by some members. 

But for the last week It was not to bad nothing really to exiting but for the last one ill enjoy it while I got it!! But before ya know it ill be back on Idaho soil. have a good week. 

Elder Reiley  

No comments:

Post a Comment