Saturday, June 1, 2019

#87 May 27-June 4, 2019

Dear Family,

You asked about Angel Fire and it is a place in the middle of nowhere. It is really cool. It's kind of like Tetonia. 

We don't have a new mission president yet, but he will be coming home shortly. So they get here on the 29th and they are ranchers, so I am stoked about that I really hope they are great.

You asked about how my testimony has changed about loving Christ and loving others and I feel like even if the people are rude, and mean, I just have to show love for them and sometimes they can change, but other times they don't but I did my part.

The best part of my week was when we got to go fishing and we actually caught a few fish from a lake on spinners and flies. 

The worst part was that we were super tired and we were dying, but just putting in the work really helped me get through it. 

I don't really need anything, but thanks for asking. Thanks, mom for thinking of me.

My week:
Monday we balled and played board games, then I took another Idaho boy out to my area and we went to dinner so that was really nice . We went to the Barones.

Tuesday - we went to the Giving Tree and we had to set up a few deals for Wednesday, but it was good just moving some things around. Then we drove up to angle fire and we chopped wood. It felt so good. We looked over a few more deer and some elk. Then we went to grandmas and we had dinner with her, so it was really a good time.

Wednesday we went to the Giving Tree and we gave out food for most of the day. Then we went to do a little finding and we looked over this big bridge and that was fun. I hated it because it was like 600 feet up so it was scary. Then we ate dinner and drove back down and exchanged back.

Thursday was kinda a tip topsy deal. We had studies and we did a great weekly planning that caused a bunch of stuff. Good stuff, so that is really nice. Then get this... a member took us for a ride in a model A Ford! It was really cool. Look it up. Then we had a late dinner and it was an ok day.

Friday we had our district council and then we drove up to Los Alamos and did some work there for those elders. I'll send you a few pictures of where we went. Then we ate dinner and played a little hockey with ward and then we went to a concert deal where there was 1000000 people there and we just talked and talked and talked to people, so that was great.

Saturday we got up ad we went up to a lake and we had some members give us some poles, so we ended up fishing from the bank and we caught 9. So it was really fun. Then get this... we went to a overlook a place and we hiked down a canyon just so we could fish the Rio grande and we got down there, but there was no trail or anything. It was like Badger Creek canyon. But we caught a few of them and we had to go back home so that was super fun. It was one of the best days of the mission.

Sunday we went to church and then to the bishops. Then we went on a hike with a less active family and we went to a great place and we saw a waterfall and we heard that there was another on too, so me and an Indian kid named Little Bear (no joke) went up there and looked it over. We had a blast, then came back down and we had dinner and we called it a night.

So that is it for me... I hope that this week goes good for you all and pray that I stay another one in Taos! 

Love, 
Elder Reiley

No comments:

Post a Comment