Saturday, June 8, 2019

#88 June 2-8, 2019

Family,
It sounds like you had a really good week. I really like to hear about home now, and I really like to have that. It sounds like the snow and everything was good, and the best part is that you are out of school and you can be free for summer and then start all over again! You've been in that business for awhile! I'm glad you had a good week.

Why are you serving a mission?
I am serving a mission for one, to help people know where they can be truly saved and overcome Satan, and two, is to bring my future family blessings for doing the right thing and to give my family all the blessings that I can.

How does obedience increase faith?
Obedience brings you blessings and really you want all the blessings that you can have, so it will be good to have blessings; that will increase your faith to want more and more. 

Thank you mom I really loved this email. I don't know why, but this one helped a lot. So to start off, I am being transferred to Albuquerque in an area that is in the middle of the city and I will be walking and on a bike. I am really nervous about this one; it has been weighing on me for awhile and I'll need a lot of prayers and things that will help me through this one.

Monday - We went to a place called meowolf. Ya, it was crazy. I can't even explain it. There is only 1 in the world and it is nuts.  It is about art and creative stuff. It was a really cool, well a weird, deal. Then we went up to go play basketball at the church. It was pretty fun. 

Tuesday - We went to a guy's place and he was really cool. I like him a lot. He said we could teach his girls, so that's cool. And we did some service for him. Then we moved another deal for a family. It was a weird mummy coffin deal. Ya, it was heavy but it was cool to see that. Then we went to grandmas for dinner and that was really nice. I love that so much, that is one of my favorites. 

Wednesday - Today we did our studies and I had to get some stuff packed to send home. Then we did a little finding and had a lesson with Drew so that was really good. Then we met a recent convert for awhile and it was really nice to have, then we had a fire and cooked hot dogs for dinner. 

Thursday -  So today we went to give a blessing to a lady and that was really special. Then we had another lesson, so that was good. Then we had to do another weekly planning deal, and that was brutal. Then we ate dinner at a really good hole in the wall place and it was really good. We had a good day. 

Friday - So we went up to district council and did a deal then we went to do some service for a school and pull a bunch of weeds. Then we came back and we did some finding again. We went to dinner with Bywaters and it was good and I liked that a lot. 

Saturday - So today we went to all of our area. It was very beautiful. We went all over the place and found a little but man oh man, it was really nice to do. I saw a lot of country. Then we went to a graduation party and we are there. It was really fun. Then we went to Marcella's and talked to her for awhile. It was awesome because she has a little ranch so that was really cool. Then we came back to grandma's and we cooked dinner for her. We fried a few potatoes and eggs and then we listened to the call, so that was really nice... bad news but a fun time. 

Sunday - We had church then we went to the bishop's and we ate lunch with his family and we had a good last time there. It was really fun. then we went to Diego's and we started to set up a trampoline for them and that was really fun, then I had a great rib dinner and we just talked and stuff, so it was a really nice time there. So I had a really good week.

I am really nervous and not too excited about going, but it is ok. Just pray for me a lot. I'm really going to need it right here. 

Have a good next week. I love you all!

Elder Reiley

No comments:

Post a Comment