Saturday, August 31, 2019

#100 August 25-31, 2019

Family,
The reason I didn't email on Monday was because I was at funeral all day on the rez -  another person I was close too passed away. 

Dang that is a pretty crazy week, but at the same time not too bad! Boy there is a lot of people moving around. and ya the people that came are gone but as a missionary that happens so often at times so you get used to it. 

What do you think it means to "be one"?
Be one, I think it means being and doing just as the Savior did. Like a football team when you all aren't on the same page you mess up and get discouraged and lose. When you are one you have the opportunity to win and win with such a attitude that everyone wants to have exactly what you have in this. 

What is your testimony about faith? How do you think it applies to your life each day?
Faith is something that can grow and not, my testimony of faith has grown in so many ways that I never thought in this lifetime or forever would be possible. You have to believe. because you use it every day even if you don't want to.  

SO what are the flight plans am I flying into Idaho Falls?  

My week. 
Mon. today for p day me and Elder Tanner got the bright idea to hike the Sandia mountain!! I did it in my cowboy boots! We hiked all the way to the top 8 miles. It was something else!! We got to the top had a little lunch took a few pictures and then Elder Tanner had a hamock deal so on the way down we found a little spot he hung it up  and I dug out a little spot and boy that felt really nice!!  Then we hiked back down the mountain. 17 miles. nobody in their right mind does that 11000 feet up and 11000 feet down we were both pretty sore after that!! But now I can say that I did it!! 

Tues. Well nothing really to big happened it was just kinda the same ol thing it's hard on a bike. But did make up with a  heck of a dinner. The lady made cowboy spuds off of a redneck recipe I made!! oh ya our truck is gone too. They are opening up new areas so we had to give it up!! 

Wed. we got a call that said someone needed their hay bucked so that is what we did. We bucked that  stuff and I enjoyed it!!! Then we got called to move someone so we moved a lady and her million heavy things with another church so that  was kinda cool but boy it was a little too hot for me! But we then got all done and went to dinner this one was really good to so maybe there making up for last week!! 

Thurs. .we went to service at the food place and that was really easy that place is not to bad at all, you just kinda stack a pile of food!! then we  got to help a few people out and do a couple of finding games so it was ok. But then we had a meeting with brother Jackson and his kids caught a road runner so all I could really think about was wow the coyote was slacking off if he couldn't catch him!! 

Fri. Well district council I had to do 2 trainings they were ok. I did one where we lassoed chairs it's a long story but pretty good. Then we made a pile of phone calls just trying to set stuff up. then we went out in the heat for a little more finding! then had dinner with a family the Spephans and get this, they want to move right to Tetonia not the valley - Teonia so I just kinda sat back and listened but who knows,they might get there before I do!! Then we went to go and help people pull weeds and talk a little bit about what we do so I was really happy about that!! 

sat. today was good we got asked to clean the church, so we did, kinda weird but ya. Then we got a call I've been waiting for. This guy had about 186 bales of hay he needed moved and stacked so we jumped right on it!! we loaded it in the trailer and then we stacked it you know the drill, but boy the down side was we were doing it all in 104 degrees so that was really not fun but we got it all done and I enjoyed every second of it. Man I needed that kind of work bad!! Then we ate at some Italian place that was good. I had about 12 strawberry lemonades!! but it was really pretty good. 

Sun. well we had church no really big awkward deals, but we did have a family there that  was really nice it was good to see them there and she is pretty interested so thats a big time plus!! then we went out finding and we found a couple, then went to a crazy dinner (won't go into to much detail there;) but then we drove the 4 corners of our area because it was the last day with the truck! 

Anyway thats my week hopefully this week really goes good for the rest of yall. have a great week 

Elder Reiley  

No comments:

Post a Comment