Saturday, August 3, 2019

#96 July 28-August 3, 2019

Dear Family,

Does the shooting in El Paso bother you at all? (El Paso is in Austin's mission. We got a letter from his mission president saying that all were safe etc.)
Not one bit. 

Fill in the blank: The best part of serving a mission is:________
Spreading the most important work on the face of this planet. 

Give an example of how your heart has changed during the time you left to serve a mission and now.
My heart has changed in  a way that its hard to describe. I just know that something has changed in there to make me a lot more mature and closer to God.  

Can you call or Facetime on Friday at Jaxon's wedding?
So the call deal I will try and do the Google Duo thing. Just use your data just have Carson do it. But if it doesn't work I will just call your phone like normal. Well I don't think I need  a lot in my package I'm getting a lot of stuff again so I will send a few boxes home for sure. But other than that I should be ok.

My week. 
Mon. Well last Monday we went with brother Dittman to a batting cage and I got to hit for a little bit; holy cow that felt so good it was scary!! But man then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate there and I forgot how good that place is. Then we went to the church and I played a little basketball. 

Tues. Well today we worked a little on the railing. It was good; it is coming a long and we will take a picture when it is all done. Then we had a little time for contacting that was good. We had the Manos for dinner they are pretty fun. I like them. Then we had to do a little phone stuff back home. 

Wed. Almost nothing happened we ate dinner with a family, had a flat, and found 2 new people. 

Thurs. We went to service and it was good and all but not the type of work that I really like. But it poured and poured today. Man it was like heaven! We ate at Chilis and Elder Tanner had a burger called "the boss" and he ate this thing in like 4 minutes! It was scary!! Then we had our meeting and then got a ride back cause it rained a lot. 

Fri. Oh boy District council, yikes, those are kinda brutal I wish you all could see them some how. But then we had some finding time. The heat made up for the rain from yesterday. It was bad cause it had some bad humidity. But then we ate dinner and went to a gym with a guy and found some really cool people. 

Sat. We had a lesson with our guy named Josh he is really cool I like him. We taught him the second one and he took it really well. Then we helped a lady move so that was hot but good too. A member took us to Cotsco for lunch and hey it was pretty good. Then we had  a good time  back trying to find. We had a lot of people kinda chase us off so hey It was kinda fun. 

Sun. Well we had church. Then it was a beast to fast man, but we got it done so that was really good. We had a good dinner, then I had to do the whole district leader round. So it was a ok week - not a ton but better then some. Hope you all have a sweet week too. I love you all . 

Elder Reiley

No comments:

Post a Comment