Saturday, September 21, 2019

#103 September 15-21, 2019

Dear Family,

I know I thought it was really cool to see her in the temple! (My friend from high school lives in Albuquerque and was working in the temple and saw Austin) She is really. Cool!!  So for school I want to go to BYUI at first year and then go to Utah State next. Just Like dad. And for work those 2 months until January. I'll see what is around there maybe Gary or the Bish have a job? Or Gary with his guided hunts?

Can you feel how much Heavenly Father loves you? How do you know that?
Yes I can because even being on the mission I make a lot of mistakes but just. The little things that I see I know he loves me endless. 

What scripture do you like right now, and why do you like it?
Because I am getting close to ending I love Moroni 7: 22. 

How do you think that living the gospel makes us free? (Some people think that we are "trapped" or "in bondage" because of all the church meetings, "rules", service, etc.)
I look at like if God tells you to do something, hard or not. Do it. He did say endure to the end. So part of that is going to church and you're never trapped you always have the choice to do you want. So living the gospel is showing God your trying! In the end if you try your best you are free!! 

Thanks so much mom I love you to!!

My week! 
Mon so today was the temple day and that was really a good experience! Then went to the church and whipped up on a few elders in basketball!

Tues. So today we did a ton of stop byes! That was pretty good. And just did a ton of finding!! But we met a lot of new people!! Had a good dinner with the Martin family. Then went on splits and we had a really good lesson with Isa!!

Wed. Today we talked to a family totally reminds me of Rachelle. Oh my heck it was scary. Super funny!!  Then oh boy we went by a family. That we haven't been by in a while! And it was a African family and we went inside and we talked for a little then a lady came in and just started this investigation!! We just sat there just looking at each other cause at that point you can't walk out cause then the police are right there!! Once it was over they invited us to eat dinner with them and boy that was the wrong move!! We ate something called fu fu I'll tell ya. The best way I can describe it was soggy Plato oh man I'm still fighting that battle. Boy the stuff I do for a lesson!! 

Thurs. So today was suppose to be the Lugana feast and we ended up not going to it cause we couldn't get a ride. So that was a bummer! So we had some service and then we just went on the bikes again. Then we went with brother Jackson and ate at Outback, cause boy he's got money!! But then we had another great lesson with Isa.

Fri. District council was good. Ate a little lunch and then went to the Padillas and did a pile of work there we basically dug his whole sprinkler system! Then had Dinner with the bishop and we had really good time there too!  Then got of Isa's baptism stuff ready!

Sat. Isa's baptism!! Boy this was one of the best I have seen he is awesome!! I'll send a picture but boy he is such a stud!  Then we ate at a place called blaze pizza that was really good.

Sun. Well today we went to church and watched Isa be confirmed!! That was such a great experience!!  Then after we ate a little lunch there and we then found a couple of people!! Boy this dinner was a beast we had a warm up dinner that was Mexican food with a soggy salad boy we were both dying!!!!

But there is my week hope that this week goes good for yall see ya soon!!

Elder Reiley



No comments:

Post a Comment